Friday, January 13, 2012

Friday the 13th

Yip, today is/was Friday the 13th. This is bad only if you are superstitious, which I am to some extent. Not about the 13th or black cats, but I won't walk under a ladder if I can go around. I have no pictures of anything that could remotely demonstrate superstition, but I do have a picture of my grandson. The picture isn't very good, I took it with my phone with him in his bedroom in low lighting. I was in the hallway out side of his room.
 He is being silly. He is wearing sunglasses with tape wrapped around over the bridge part. This is how he was dressed when we left for school. He didn't have the glasses on when we got to school, so I think he changed his mind about wearing them. I will have to ask him about it.
This kid never ceases to amaze me.

No comments: