Saturday, January 7, 2012

Flowers

I can't seem to make a flower that I like. I have tried so many. I can't seem to get colors that go together or I end up not liking the shape, the size, etc.

Case in point. All pieces were cut with the Cricut. I have used blue, pink, red and one layer of white. The blue and pink go nice, the red and the pink work, but putting together the three of them, yuk. I need to match or at least have a color that goes with the strip at the bottom that is sort of a turquoise, but its not turquoise. If I put the strip of felt that I'm to use next to blue, the green comes out, if I put it next to a blue-green, it looks more blue.
I don't like the flower. Hmmmmm, I may just go for a butterfly. I like butterflies. Ok, this flower goes into good old file 13 and I go back to the drawing board.

No comments: